Holiday cottage with a breathtaking view over the Teifi valley
Terms and Conditions
1. The hiring contract shall be between the Hirer and Apple Tree Cottage (ATC) and shall be subject to these conditions of hire. The contract of hire is not effective until ATC dispatch to the Hirer written confirmation of the booking.
2. Online bookings are provisional until confirmed in writing. Bookings will be confirmed on receipt by ATC of a deposit of 30% of the full holiday cost. If the booking is made within 35 days of the holiday start date the full rental charge will be required.
3.The booking deposit is non-returnable under any circumstances.
4. The balance of the rental charge will be due for payment 35 days prior to the holiday start date. ATC reserves the right to cancel a holiday where full payment has not been received 28 days before the start date.
5. Once confirmation of booking has been issued by ATC the Hirer is responsible for the full rental.
6. Should the Hirer have to cancel the booking less than 35 days prior to the holiday, the Hirer shall be held responsible for the full rental less any deposit already paid. If ATC re-lets the cottage a refund will be made less costs. In the case of bookings made by credit or debit card ATC will automatically charge the Hirer’s credit or debit card account with the full rental less any deposit paid.
7. Cancellations must be immediately notified to ATC by phone or email and confirmed in writing by recorded delivery.
8. Should ATC have to cancel the booking the Hirer shall be entitled to a full refund of the payment received by ATC prior to the date of cancellation plus 5% compensation.
9. No smoking is permitted in the cottages. This is prohibited by law and any infringement carries the risk of prosecution and fines.
10. The use of the accommodation and amenities at ATC is entirely at the users risk and no responsibility can be accepted for injury and loss or damage to users and their belongings.
11. Access to the cottage for routine essential or emergency maintenance of equipment fixtures or fittings may be required at any reasonable time. In the event of such access being required ATC will give advance notice to the Hirer.
12. No responsibility can be accepted for loss or damage to belongings or vehicles; these are the Hirer’s responsibility at all times.
13. Under no circumstances may more than the maximum number of persons as stated on the website occupy the property. ATC reserves the right to refuse admittance if this condition is not observed. ATC reserves the right to refuse to accept bookings of parties consisting solely of young adults. The facilities at ATC may not be used by any persons other than members of the Hirer’s party.
14. The Hirer is responsible for the property and is expected to take all reasonable care. The accommodation furnishings fixtures and fittings must be left clean and tidy at the end of the hire period. ATC reserves the right to make a charge of up to £50 for extra cleaning costs.
15. All damages and breakages are the legal responsibility of the Hirer and items must either be replaced or their full cost refunded. Serious damage will be photographed and charged to the Hirer at cost from their credit/debit card account or by PayPal invoice as appropriate.
16.The Hirer certifies that he/she agrees these conditions for all members of the party.
17. Two well behaved dogs are allowed in the property at a cost of £20 per dog per booking. Other pets may be allowed on request.
18. If the Hirer is not entirely satisfied with the accommodation the owners must be told within 24 hours of arrival as no discussions can be entered into after the end of the holiday.
19. Any unresolved dispute shall be referred to the jurisdiction of the English Courts only and shall be governed by English Law and interpretation.
Very important note:
The Hirer and party members are very strongly advised to take out holiday cancellation and personal holiday and travel insurance.